Saturday, April 25, 2009

Soccer Princess

Brooke started soccer last week. This is her first year playing and she surprised me with how well she picked it up. She needs to practice running full speed and kicking the ball because sometimes she seems to step right over the ball when she is in a full run, but she is never afraid to be in the middle of the fray fighting for the ball. She is particularly cute because she always seems to be one of the smallest girls wherever she is, and I love watching a small girl do as well as the older, bigger girls.

The first game she played was against our Home Teacher's granddaughter, and they were thoughtful enough to take pictures of Brooke for us (because everyone knows that I never remember to bring a camera to important events like this). And since I have been criticized for not posting enough pictures here are some to appease everyone for at least one week.


5 comments:

  1. Greats pics... thanks to Carl!
    JUST KIDDING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS thanks to Carl! I am not taking any credit for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it is so much fun to watch her play. She always is so excited about soccer.

    ReplyDelete